Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween: Post

Uh, so I missed this part. The part with the pepper spray and stuff. I went to bed at what I thought was 2:30, right when the poop was supposed to hit the fan. But, in actuality, it was only 1:30, I think. So, I missed the good stuff.

What I did see, however, indicated to me that there was not going to be major police action. The police were using interesting new tactics with horses riding swiftly through crowds of people in order to constantly maintain space (moving space, at that) in a crowd that would otherwise have been so tight, one would shuffle more than walk.

Oddly, a cop is shining his spot through the back window of a fly he caught in his web of detection. This is happening right below my office window on Langdon street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home